Share To Your Friendzz

Share Tweet
Search Software,Wallpaper,Sexy Actress Wallpaper,Tips,Movie Review,Latest Cars & Bikes Inforamtion,Latest Mobile Information

Monday, April 9, 2012

Amazing Pic I Miss U

themiamidesk.com » Blog Archive » A Model's Experience at the ...

"Don't miss a step," I kept telling myself. This is walking on the runway. It's scary and exhilarating at the same time. But mostly, when it's over, fun. So when I was asked to model Swarovski Crystal pumps, designed by Cynthia Rodriguez for her nd Crystal 4 U, I felt honored and couldn't possibly decline. Before the show, at the Miami ... At the end of the night, I had grown accustomed to strangers taking pictures, pointing and shrieking at me. When another model for ...

After School reveals four pictures from Thailand! | Oh! Kpop stars ...

I miss you all." In one picture, Joo Yeon and Kahi are looking at the camera and acting cute whereas in the other picture, Joo Yeon and Nana acted as if their picking their nose, giving a good laugh. Netizens commented: "You have good skin." " Nana's expression is amazing." "So this is what you do at the hotel." Source: Starnews. After School, camera, Joo, Kahi, Picture, Thailand after school lizzy after school uee 2012 after school 2012 after school nana jung ah after ...

I miss you

I miss you… 2010. Who remembers this camera that I used to use hands up?!?!?! 2011. I have more pictures from the same dates but I just wanted to put all the photos we took together into one post :) I think we went out more ...

Moving Again | CHEESESLAVE

We had such a fun time here and met so many amazing people. I will miss you all. Erin from New York, the force behind the best homeschooling group in Las Vegas. Untitled. Along with her tattooed, guitar-playing, husband Matt, and their daughter, "Sandy Cheeks" (who changes her name every 6 weeks) and Grandma Barbara. (I'll especially miss all my talks about Coast to Coast and ... Here's a picture of Kate with Sinbad: Alas, back to California we go. There are so many things to ...

Climbing a Shard of Glass | Place Hacking

We miss you Gary! Paul Says: April 8th, 2012 at 8:28 am. Wow, this is such a great post. JD - is my name Says: April 8th, 2012 at 8:54 am. Nice photos of some interesting views – just a shame the server is so slow, it's STILL loading :/ Would be a ... Matt Says: April 8th, 2012 at 9:01 am. AMAZING pics – have you put hi res versions anywhere? And (cheekily) in 16:9?? gi11ianm Says: April 8th, 2012 at 9:16 am. wonderful! Love those pics. A scary and exhilarating tour!

Share To Facebook

Popular Posts