Share To Your Friendzz

Share Tweet
Search Software,Wallpaper,Sexy Actress Wallpaper,Tips,Movie Review,Latest Cars & Bikes Inforamtion,Latest Mobile Information

Monday, April 9, 2012

Giselle Monteiro Bikini

Filmi Girl!: Monday Gossip!

... albeit in some unspecified film, "if the role demands it." :) http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/I-will-wear-a-bikini-Giselle-Monteiro/articleshow/12391575.cms. March 26, 2012 8:19 AM ...

Giselle Monteiro says-I will wear a bikini……….. | Telugu News Room

"It is not that I have rejected any glamorous roles. I can even wear a bikini if the role demands it," says the actress, who plays a village belle in her third Bollywood outing, Pranam Walekum, and Giselle Monteiro doing some ...

I will wear a bikini: Giselle Monteiro | MauritiusTech

I will wear a bikini: Giselle Monteiro. on March 26, 2012. Giselle Monteiro, the zilian model and Bollywood actress, who made a dashing debut as Harleen Kaur in Like Aaj Kal, says she do not plot for the prospect.

News 1st Look: I will wear a bikini: Giselle Monteiro

I will wear a bikini: Giselle Monteiro; Neil Nitin Mukesh is dating Sonal Chauhan? Katrina is really hot: Dia Mirza; Priyanka Chopra is India's Glam Diva; Pooja Misrra sends legal notice to Pooja Bedi ...

I will wear a bikini: Giselle Monteiro – Times of India | The News Piper

I will wear a bikini: Giselle Monteiro - Times of. ... http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/I-will-wear-a-bikini-Giselle-Monteiro/articleshow/12391575.cms http://api.bing.com/rss.aspx?

Share To Facebook

Popular Posts